Monday, June 23, 2008

Quick update



Hi all,
We have had a busy few weeks, so I am going to share just a couple of the highlights with you. The girls and I visited a peach farm and had a great time picking our very own peaches. As it turns Rory is a big fan of peaches would eat 2 or 3 a day if I would let her!
A friend gave us tickets to the grand opening of the new Phoenix Children's Museum on Father's day, so Pat was a good sport and spent Father's Day with millions of little kids running around. The girls had a great time though and it was fun to watch them play. We will have to make a visit to the Naperville Children's Musuem this summer to compare.
In response to the high gas prices Alex and Rory have started carpooling....

Rory thought it was great fun sharing the car with her big sister. The girls are really starting to play together, although not always nicely! Alex is pretty rough and both girls aren't very good at sharing, but progress is being made.


Before leaving for the summer we made a quick visit to see Carolee and Bill. The girls had a great time as always!



This isn't the greatest video, but I had to share it anyway. Rory found a birthday card in the toy box and Gigi and Baba's house that plays music when it is opened. Oh my gosh did she have fun with it!


Love you all!

No comments: